Between the sea and the mountains of Hispaniola Island, where Haiti and the Dominican Republic are located, this Haitian jewel is hidden surrounded by a 55-hectare natural park and 2 kilometers of white sand beaches colored a magical indigo blue by its sky and Add.
The resort is located in the paradisiacal CÃ´te Des Arcadins, just 90 minutes from the Toussaint Louverture International Airport and the historic center of Port-au-Prince, capital of Haiti, from where you can enjoy an interesting cultural mix between art, music, voodoo and carnival.
Here rest and serenity are the rule, in the midst of a delicious tropical climate that averages 30 degrees Celsius, accompanied by all the warmth of Haitians and the charm of their gastronomy.
In this small nation full of stories and mysteries, which was the only enclave of the colony in the times of Christopher Columbus, you cannot miss visiting ‘La Citadelle’, a fortress that accounts for that golden age and has been declared as a heritage of the humanity by Unesco.
But also, take ‘the Rum Route’ and refresh yourself with the charm of the waterfalls, springs such as Piat or the hot springs in Artibonite, which are hidden in the mountain ranges of this island.
* Pets are not allowed.
Important:Â Your health is a priority for us.Â In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and in compliance with the conditions of the Health Authorities, some of the areas, services and activities available for guests will have limitations.Â At the Hotel reception you will find exact information on the authorized areas, services and activities.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet with unlimited consumption.
- A la carte dinners in restaurants specialized in international food.
- Snacks during the day and at night.
- National and imported alcoholic drinks standard type and unlimited soft drinks.
- Daily activities program for adults and children.
- Disco with unlimited consumption.
- Non-motorized nautical sports (kayaking, windsurfing, snorkeling and catamaran rides).
- Evening entertainment every day.
- Pool and beach towels and chairs.
- Introductory guide to diving in the hotel pool.
- Access to all the hotel’s sports fields (soccer field, basketball court, clay tennis court, beach volleyball court, petanque area, archery area and golf driving range).
- Wi-Fi internet access in public areas of the central area.
The resort has 400 spacious and modern rooms with Antillean architecture, 350 with ocean views, 30 overlooking the gardens and 20 overlooking the pool.Â All with terrace or balcony and whose capacity is for maximum 3 people.Â They are equipped with king size, queen size or 2 twin semi double beds.
- Air conditioning.
- Cable TV.
- Bathroom with hot shower.
- Phone ($).
- Security box ($).
- Internet ($).
- Amenities: soap, shampoo and conditioner.
- Iron and ironing board (by request and at no additional cost).
- Mini refrigerator ($).
* Reservations in a la carte restaurants are with limited capacity and are made in person the day after your stay at 7:00 am at reception
- Buffet restaurant ‘Le Grand MarchÃ©’, located in the central area and open at four times: breakfast from 7:00 to 10:00 am, lunch from 12:00 m.Â at 2:30 pm and dinners from 7:00 to 10.00 pm
- A la carte restaurant ‘Le Boucanier’, located on the north side and specialized in seafood.Â Their hours of operation are from 7:00 to 10:00 pm for dinners.
- A la carte restaurant ‘Le Casserole HaÃ¯tienne’, located on the south side and specialized in Haitian fusion food.Â Open from 7:00 to 10:00 pm for dinners and with snack-bar services from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm and from 11:00 pm to 2:00 am
- Bar ‘Bon Bagay’, located in the central pool area of â€‹â€‹the resort and open from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Bar ‘Chiringuito’, located on the south side and open from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Disco, located on the south side and open every day from 11:00 pm to 2:00 am
- 2 swimming pools for adults, available from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and the other from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- 2 pools for children, available from 09:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Mini children’s club, available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Nautical area for water sports, available from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- 2 tennis courts, available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Golf driving range, available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Archery area, available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Soccer field, available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Basketball court, available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Volleyball court in the beach area from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Spa ‘Hibiscus’, open from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Gym open from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- First aid nurse with 24 hour service.
- 24 hour reception.
- Boutique open from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm
- 24 hour ATM
- Decameron Explorer excursions and tours stand, located in the hotel lobby with hours of operation from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Teatrino, located in the area adjacent to the central lobby and with theatrical and musical functions from 9:00 to 11:00 pm
- ‘Lanzac’ event room, with capacity for 100 people and equipped for conferences, seminars, workshops and business cocktails.
SERVICES WITH ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Local and international phone calls.
- Security box.
- Currency exchange.
- Wi-Fi internet in the room.
- Medical assistance.
- Transfer by bus from the resort to the capital city Port-au-Prince.
- Spa with massage services, body therapies, manicures, pedicures and facials.
- Plans for weddings and honeymoons.
- Excursions and tours with Decameron Explorer.
- Monday Open all day
- Tuesday Open all day
- Wednesday Open all day
- Thursday Open all day
- Friday Open all day
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day