Travel To Jamaica In 2020
Whether is it your 1st trip to Jamaica , we would love to tour you and your loved ones around our beautiful country so you do not miss out on a single thing!
We can pick you, your friends, and family up and drop you off fromâ€¦
We offer competitive Jamaica Airport transfer rates with pick up from Sangster International Airport (Montego Bay), Norman Manley International Airport (Kingston), to Hotels, Ocho Rios Cruise Ship Pier or private residence in the comfort of your own Air-conditioned bus, van as the most affordable and enjoyable Island tours and shore excursions for Cruise Ship passengers and hotel guests!
Pleasure in Paradise ToursÂ Covid-19 Response
At Pleasure in Paradise Tours , we will always put health and safety first. With the Covid-19 outbreak, it has become essential to take consistent, careful, and deliberate actions to ensure a safer touring environment for all. We expect every Pleasure in Paradise Tours guide and traveler to act responsibly to protect the health and safety of themselves, their companions, and the wider communities in which they live, work and travel.
The following guidelines outline the best practices we expect travelers and guides to follow, to prioritize health and safety during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Do not go on tour if you, or someone with whom you have been in contact, are sick or are experiencing any COVID-19Â symptomsÂ (such as cough, fever, shortness of breath). Travelers can take advantage of ourÂ Flexible Cancellation PolicyÂ if they need to cancel their tour at the last minute.
- Avoid physical contact between guide and traveler; no hugs/handshakes for now.
- Vehicles to be sanitized (interiors and door handles) before and after each tour.
- Hand sanitizer, spare masks and wipes to be available at all times.
- Wear masks while in enclosed spaces, like vehicles or museums.
- Be aware of and respect local health and safety regulations and advisories.
- Report any concerns to Pleasure in Paradise Tours right away.
- We also expect guides and travelers to continue to embrace the â€œnew normalâ€ practices weâ€™ve all become accustomed to:
- Â Wash/sanitize hands frequently; Cough or sneeze only into a closed elbow; Avoid shared items; Maintain physical distance between yourself and those outside your family/friend circle.
- Monday Open all day
- Tuesday Open all day
- Wednesday Open all day
- Thursday Open all day
- Friday Open all day
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day